Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

Would you rather be accosted at the airport by a saffron-robed Hare Krishna, or a JW in a suit?

Favorite Answer

Neither. Solicitation in airports is banned in most US cities.

But the Krishna's were nicer and handed out flowers.

• Amy

If such things were still possible in airports, I would choose the saffron-robed Hare Krishna every time. They are gentle, peaceful people and wish me well even if I don't want to know more about their religion. Jehovah Witnesses, on the other hand, condemn me to he _ _ or fiery annihilation or whatever heinous punishment their god metes out to nonbelievers.

Oh, what I wouldn't give for the days when the Krishnas were the ones accosting me at the airport, and not the TSA. At least with them they would politely go about their dancing and singing when I declined their intrusion into my life....with the TSA I get locked in jail because I refuse to let them paw me.

Hare Krishna. They do have intriguing concepts. At least, it peaks my interest.

Though I'd rather not be accosted by any stranger to begin with

Source(s): Pagan
  • ?

Neither. If I'm in an airport, I'm trying to find my plane and wont have time to talk to anybody