Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

Would you rather be accosted at the airport by a saffron-robed Hare Krishna, or a JW in a suit?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Neither. Solicitation in airports is banned in most US cities.

But the Krishna's were nicer and handed out flowers.

• Amy
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

If such things were still possible in airports, I would choose the saffron-robed Hare Krishna every time. They are gentle, peaceful people and wish me well even if I don't want to know more about their religion. Jehovah Witnesses, on the other hand, condemn me to he _ _ or fiery annihilation or whatever heinous punishment their god metes out to nonbelievers.

• 9 years ago

Oh, what I wouldn't give for the days when the Krishnas were the ones accosting me at the airport, and not the TSA. At least with them they would politely go about their dancing and singing when I declined their intrusion into my life....with the TSA I get locked in jail because I refuse to let them paw me.

• 9 years ago

Hare Krishna. They do have intriguing concepts. At least, it peaks my interest.

Though I'd rather not be accosted by any stranger to begin with

Source(s): Pagan
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Neither. If I'm in an airport, I'm trying to find my plane and wont have time to talk to anybody

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.