Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 9 years ago

how can I get Jon Hamm's haircut in the esquire magazine photos?

What do I tell the barber? especially that the barbers around me are oblivious of fashion and you have to tell them in detail.

here are the photos:

http://www.mikethefanboy.com/mr-don-draper-aka-mad...

Favorite Answer

Goggle your photo of the style and go to a salon,not a barber shop.Find a stylist that fully understands what you want.When you find one that you are happy with,stick to that one because they will get to know you,your hair and what will work best for you! Good luck--- Finding a stylist is like finding a good doctor