OMG is my grandma pregnant?

so this is like super serious my grandma is like, really old or something she's like, 69 and omg i think she's pregnant. she's like, tired all the time and all she does it sleep like omg she hasn't waken up since yesterday and i know that when ppl are like pregnant they like sleep alot. so i like poked her, and she like was really cold and isn't there something like cold feet in pregnancy? like yeah idk so is she like pregnant?

BQ: how are like babies made anyways?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Des
    Lv 4
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You should probably call 911...

• 8 years ago

This isn't funny. If you find humour in joking about things like this, you need to seek psychiatric help.

Um, for the thumbs down, does anybody seriously believe this person is for real? Someone young enough to confuse pregnancy with death wouldn't be able to get online, let alone type that coherently.

• 8 years ago

I don't think grandma is pregnant, but you may want to go in and wake her up rather than poking her to see if she is "pregnant".

BA: Ask grandma!

• 8 years ago

Hmm

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

I'd say you're going to have an Aunt or Uncle!

• 8 years ago

is she dead? have u even tried to wake her up? im sure she is not pregnat but she might be dead. wake her up if she dont move call 911 dummy

• 8 years ago

Is your favorite word "Like"

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Ummm i really doubt it please make sure shes breathing and she has a heartbeat

• 8 years ago

Are you serious?!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.