What to get my mom?!!!! Please help?!!?

My moms birthday is this Sunday and then mothers day is coming up, I think on the 13th. I've blown all of my money this past weekend and I can't ask my mom for money for her own present. So I've got seven dollars and I need to get/make a gift for both occassions. Any ideas on what I could make her? She wants a spa day but obviously that isn't going to happen. I was thinking maybe I could buy a canvas with the little I have and ask my art teacher if she would mind letting me have some of the paint. I mean the years almost over and the paint will just go to waste and then I could paint my mom a pretty picture. But that's the only thing I've come up with and I'm not even sure 7$ is enough to buy a canvas. So any ideas and suggestions? Please..

I have no way to get money until next weekend. I can't ask my dad for money because he has nothing to do with me or my sister and I can't ask relatives because majority of them live in a different state and the ones that don't aren't reliable people at all.

Scratch that, I now have zero dollars but my Mamaw agreed to help me pay for it if I help her around her house a little. But I don't want to make her spend a lot.

Favorite Answer

Make a Birthday Card that is decorated and write down about your mom's birthday. Buy your mom's favorite flavor of a cake, if you can't buy a whole cake, ask your dad or relatives for money. Make origami's like a paper crane or a rose. Make your mom happy by massaging her shoulders and her legs, which your mom will be proud of. Do chroes around your house, because it is best to help your mom when it is her birthday. Take your mom to her favorite places that she wants to go. It might make your mom feel relax and happy. Hope this information helps.

You can buy a small canvas with that much money. Or what about doing a watercolor? I'm sure your teacher has some watercolor paper on hand.

You could also write her a poem. Or if you're embarrassed/inexperienced at this, you could write down an existing poem, with pretty handwriting, and decorate the border of the paper. You could even do it in Word, and then buy a frame for it at the dollar store. That would allow you to use a fancy font and insert pictures around the edges. Here are a few examples:

https://www.google.com/search?q=poems+about+mother...

Love her and tell her your out of cash but full of love