Six Flags great adventure (NJ)?

I'm going there for a school trip soon so what rides & such do you recommend & I'm tall enough for all ! (:

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

Six Flags Great Adventure has tons of rides you may/will love, mild thrills and major thrills.

Batman: The Ride - High speed B&M inverted coaster - Features 5 inversions

Bizarro - B&M floorless coaster featuring effects and on-ride audio - Features 7 inversions

The Dark Knight Coaster - Indoor wild mouse themed to Batman, features fun and tight turns and drops

El Toro - Insanely smooth wooden coaster, Crap load of airtime, Rated one of the best in the world

Green Lantern - B&M stand up coaster themed to the Green Lantern - Features 5 Inversions

Houdini's Great Escape - Mindbending experience that will mess you up

Kingda Ka - The tallest coaster in the world and the fastest in North America

Log Flume - A great water ride even fun for the not so hot days

Nitro - High speed B&M hyper featuring smooth drops and lots of airtime, Rate one of the best in the world

Rolling Thunder - Mildly rough racing wooden coaster

Runaway Mine Train - Classic steel coaster, enjoyable mild thrill

Skull Mountain - Intense indoor steel coaster

SkyScreamer - High speed swing type ride - Over 200 ft. tall

Superman: Ultimate Flight - Feel the sensation of flying - Themed to Superman - Features 2 inversions

I think if you ride these rides, you should have a good day. I recommend hitting El Toro and Nitro first, they are the best there and two of the most popular. Have fun at Six Flags Great Adventure!

• 8 years ago

Kingda Ka

Green Lantern

Superman

Bizzaro

Congo Rapids

El Torro

Nitro

Source(s): personal visits, several times
  • 8 years ago

Get ready for a Great Adventure all right!!!! Here's a riddle for you, whats green, stands an incredible 456 feet tall, and blasts rider from 0-128 mph in 3 seconds flat? Thats right, you got it, King Da' Ka!!!! The tallest and fastest roller coaster in North America. Prepare to get blasted from 0-128 mph in 3 seconds flat straight up the 456 foot tall green tower, slowly glide across the top at around 8 mph then plunge 456 feet straight down to the planetthru an intense twist. But you may want to get there early when the park opens. The line for King Da' Ka can get incredibly long up to 2 whole hours. And the coaster is less than 1 minute in length.

• 3 years ago

RE: six flags great journey nj climate question? so i'm going to 6 flags great journey nj in jackson, nj. the forecast is 40% of thunderstorm. will the bigger rides, like kingda ka be closed?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jack
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

If you can only ride one ride there, ride El Toro. It's a smooth wood coaster and the only one like it in the US. It's designed by a Swiss company Intamin AG and the wooden sections are laser-cut with huge precision by a company in Sweden.

Source(s): www.rcdb.com en.wikipedia.org
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.