taylor asked in SportsGolf · 9 years ago

Personal reviews on Medicus Dual- Hinge Driver?

Thinking of buying one of these for my boyfriend but don't want it to be a waste of money. Did it help you? And would it be good to use every time he starts to play again each year? I don't want it to be used a few times to "perfect his drive" then be put away to collect dust.

• TONEY
    Favorite Answer

It will be a waste of money, most golfers don't like that toy. Give him a golf gift certificate so he can pick out what he likes the most, and every time he uses it he is going to think about you.

Used it and it's horrible. You can get it to stay 'in position' with a golf swing that is way off plane. Save the money and get a private lesson from a PGA pro instead. You'll learn more in 45 mins from them than you would with 8 hours from the Medicus.

I think its a very very good tool. It helps you swing on plane, and on tempo (despite what other answers are saying).

I also like the "Tour Striker" to help hit down and through the ball.

But the Medicus is very good for swing plane and proper swing positions.

• knh959

It's junk. Don't waste your money.