Really Bad Shoulder Pain!?

Okay so i have been dealing with this shoulder pain for about 3 years now. the pain is on my right shoulder and it feels like its deep inside my shoulder. I'm 15 and i have been going to the Chiropractor to be re adjusted and have my shoulder checked out a few times. after testing me the Chiropractor said it... show more Okay so i have been dealing with this shoulder pain for about 3 years now. the pain is on my right shoulder and it feels like its deep inside my shoulder. I'm 15 and i have been going to the Chiropractor to be re adjusted and have my shoulder checked out a few times. after testing me the Chiropractor said it may be caused from emotions? Im not depressed, stressed, or anything, I'm a happy active fit 15 year old. The pain will randomly come and go. sometimes the pains are constant and all day. sometimes its only for a couple hours. and sometimes i don't even have the pains ( which is irregular ) Pain killers don't work. I've tried ibuprofen, tylenol, Motrin. But it just doesn't work. Ive recently been smoking Marijuana to ease the pains, which it does, but I'm sick of smoking it cause it makes me tired all the time. i just don't know what to do. Does anyone have any idea what might be wrong with me? help!
Update: It Feels like the pain is from right in the core of my shoulder blade