Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 8 years ago

how to get rid of blackheads on nose? - need blackhead removal method?

I've tried numerous times to remove as much blackheads as possible on my nose. But they keep coming back. How to remove blackheads permanently?

Favorite Answer

There are two methods on how to get rid of blackheads.

1. People usually buy themself one of those blackhead removal or blackhead extractor. This is a way on how to get rid of blackheads on nose manually.

2. There are many cream treatment out there. Most of the ance treatment creams out there will also treat blackheads. You can also find specific cream you can use to treat blackheads specifically.

I recommend combining the blackhead extractor and the cream treatment together. I've found that to be most effective for myself.

1

Source(s): 7 Days Acne Cure : http://AcneAway.raiwi.com/?yfAc

Hi.

Couple of months back, I had a ravaged nose full of blackheads; they were so irritating and I was becoming constantly frustrated. I went to a doctor friend of mine and he gave me a life saver. I applied his techniques and today I have a blackhead free nose.

Here's what I tried.

Piping-hot Technique

This is a simple technique that can be used when blackheads are not much in number, to use this method all you need is four cups of water, lime juice, and a container. Boil the four cups of water mixed with a tablespoon of lime juice, and pour out the solution in a container. Tie your head with a towel and keep your face over the container. By doing this, the steam from the container will help loosen or open the pores on your nose. This process is not appropriate for severe blackheads.

Over the counter treatment

This involves the careful selection and proper application of lotions and creams; this is one of the best solutions on how to get rid of blackheads on nose. When shopping for creams and lotions avoid the ones that contain chemicals like sodium laurel sulfate, benzoyl peroxide because they are not safe for the skin. This counter treatment will help kill bacteria and agents that cause blackheads on nose but also have negative side effects like redness of the skin, irritation, cancer and so on. It is better to use lotions made of 100 % natural ingredients because they will eliminate blackheads on nose without negative side effects.

Home Remedies

To speed up the elimination of nose blackheads, you will have to combine home cures with over the counter treatments. Home remedies could be a healthy diet plan, supplements, life style modification and other natural ingredients. Oils can build up on pillow cases and can get to your nose during sleep so switching your pillow case at least three times in a week or washing them frequently can reduce further outbreak of blackheads.

Facial care

It is advisable to wash your face twice a day especially prior to going to bed, this will keep your face from drying out and also remove dust from your face, it will also open the pores to allow proper passage of oils and air. When taking your bath, close bathroom doors and windows then turn the shower as hot as you can stand it, the steam will loosen hard nose blackheads. Another way of doing this is to buy facial steamers; they are specifically made to open the skin’s pores.

Removal of Blackheads

Loads of blackheads removal tools may be found in the market, all you have to do is search for them, or you can simply visit a dermatologist to help you do that since they have the tools. But if you want to do this at home, here is how to go about it, first wash your face and dry with a towel, then with a handkerchief on each of your finger squeeze the black heads. The handkerchiefs are there to prevent slippage. Do not squeeze to the extent of causing bleeding or bruises.

• Cherie

NATURAL ACNE PROTOCOL

1/ Never, ever touch your face.

2/ Use 3 facecloths to wash your face, one to soap on, one to soap off with very hot water, one to rinse off with ice cold water, in that order, once a day.

3/ If you are under 18 take 5,000 IU of vitamin A once a day with a full meal

4/ If you are over 18 take 5,000 IU of vitamin A twice a day with a full meal.

Do not get pregnant while taking vitamin A. Do not take any more, like Accutane, it will stop you growing.

5/ Never, ever. pick, squeeze or pop your spot. Read number 1 again.

6/ Do this for 90 days.

7/ Invest in a brand new pillow and 2 new or more pillow cases to �double bag' your pillow. HOT wash every couple of days.

Source:

A bit of advice given to me as a teenager, a bit of science as I am studying allergic reactions and vitamin A is a part of that. A bit of research: I sat in a lecture at the back and watched the acne prone pick at their faces, those with the worse acne touched their faces 32 times in an hour, the clearest complexions didn't touch their faces even once. I have circumstantial evidence that acne is the result of dermatophyte transfer from hands to face...where it does not get washed off and is well fed by hormones, sweat a

nd oil...just a hypothesis... But it would explain why vitamin A is so effective as vitamin causes skin to remove dermatophytes.

The secret is never to touch the spots

Tips on how to treat acne and achieve perfect clear skin in as little as 7 days?

• Julia

o man black heads SUCK! so what you should do is steam your face(like stick it over a bowl of hot water with a washcloth on your head) and then right after rise your face with icy water and soap (to close offf pores) or you can get products that act as an exfoliator ( dont have one mix brown sugar in with your normal soap!) even try washes and scrucbs that have 2% saylic acid.. they help alot! hOpe i helped (;