Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body Β· 8 years ago

how to get rid of stretch marks? - need a best stretch mark removal method or stretch mark cream?

I'm usually ok during winter where I can wear long sleeve and pants. But I'm really embarassed during summer where I really need to hit the beach. Worse part about these stretch marks is that I can sense a little bit turn-off during intimacy with my partner. I've heard there might be some good stretch mark treatment out there. Perhaps some creams. Can someone help recommending something? I'm really desperate.

Best Answer

There are a few options on how to get rid of stretch marks actually. Cosmetic surgery or laser stretch mark removal is one option, but I wouldn't recommend going that far. Too many risks and costs associated with it. Not to mention most insurance doesn't cover it. There are other way to get rid of stretch marks. Most people can get away with stretch mark removal cream. How effective it is depends on your skin. But at the minimum they definitely help reduce sketch mark to a large degree. Myself personally I was able to remove most of my sketch marks using cream. A good amount of my skin were clean up after 2-3 months. About a year later with consistent cream treatment, I was able to hit the beach on a regular basis :).

• kaci3 years agoReport

where can you get the cream and what is it called

• chism

Best Stretch Mark Removal Method

I heard about this from my aunt, after she had her fifth baby she could barely get rid of her stretch marks... So she used shea butter and baby powder. She took a a bowl and filled th bottom of the bowl with shea butter, just enough to were u couldn't see the bottom then she covered the top of the Shea butter with the baby powder to where u couldn't she the Shea butter. She then mixed it and put some in her hand then put it on the stretch marks as if you were putting lotion on. She used this method two times a day... Once in the morning and once at night. She did this for 2 months and the stretch marks wasn't very noticeable. If this didn't help u try baby stretch mark cream. Hope it works!!!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Source(s): My Aunt

You should use Estee Lauder's strech marks cream. Honestly, I was about to laser my stretch marks off cause I had really dark stretch marks on my upper arms, chest and hips and thanks to the Estee Lauder cream my upper arm ones have vanished my upper chest ones are vanishing and the big dark stretch marks on my hips that I had since I was 10 are also vanishing which I am surprised about because the ones on my hips were really stubborn. I have tried them home made remedies and coco butter by Palmers (which I still do use cause it makes my skin glow and smell good) and they don't work, Estee Lauder's stretch marks cream is the ONE and its not that expensive too.

Source(s): Experience, using Estee Lauder stretch marks cream for 7 months.
    • ?4 years agoReport

what is the actual name of the cream?

stretch marks never go away not even after two years (at least the too old ones). however trying danaefabienne anti-stretch mark i noticed them to be a lot thinner and more important i’ve not seen any new stripe since then. if i were you guys iΒ΄d try it as well!

Moisturize your legs occasionally, maybe add a few oils with the nourishment like bio oil or Moroccan oil.

Get some bio oil

Bio oil works apply it right

bio oil. its a little expensive but it works so amazing. you can even get it at walmart.

Source(s): personal experience.