Hook for ending birthright citizenship?

Please a hook or thises statement about ending birthright citizenship. One paragragh long about the negatives of keeping birthright citizenship.

Best Answer

Discussing the merits of birthright citizenship is like discussing whether or not an extraterrestrial space ship should land on the lawn of the White House or at Edwards Air Force base.

Birthright citizenship is anchored in the supreme law of this country: the Constitution of the United States of America. The Supreme Court has already examined it on more than one occasion and has decided that it is what it is and does apply even to children of foreigners who are illegally in the U.S.

So in order to get rid of birthright citizenship, we would have to amend the Constitution. In order to propose such an amendment, we need a 66% (2/3 majority) in Congress. In order to ratify it, we'd need all 50 states of the Union to vote on it with a 75% (3/4) majority. That's so unrealistic, so science fiction, that it is not going to happen in our lifetime. There are many Americans who would like to see birthright citizenship abolished (and I'm one of them), but there are also a lot of Americans, much more than the needed 25%, who do not want an amendment that would take away rights of the American people. The more Hispanic our population becomes, the less likely it will ever change. And our population become more Hispanic every year.

Again, it is totally impossible to get rid of birthright citizenship in the U.S. The founding fathers have built in such a safeguard to it, it just ain't gonna happen.

Source(s): The son of a German mother and a Swedish father, I have lived in 6 European countries before immigrating to Southern California two decades ago. I work as a corporate attorney in Santa Barbara and answering questions here is my way of giving back.

Everybody says there's this RACE problem. They say this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and "assimilating" with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY Black Country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem? I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am anaziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Source(s): . Follow the white rabbit. http://nationalsalvation.net
  • Lisa A

The 14th amendment was intended to right a wrong done to slaves and descendants of slaves. It was never intended to benefit criminals. By misinterpreting the 14th amendment, the supreme court created anchor babies.