Does me Having a Crush on Rooney Mara (Female Actress) make me Lesbian or Bisexual?? :o?

Well, im a woman, and ever since I saw the girl with the dragon tattoo, ive been OBSESSED with rooney mara. First it was her character (Lisbeth) and now her.... Im beginning to think I have a girl crush on her.... is it normal to have a "girl crush" (probably once a year.. or so) and does it mean that Im more likely to be open to dating a woman or something. (because I FEEL like I would not, but Im obsessed with another woman and think shes the most gorgeous, talented, interesting, sexy, badass woman in the world)

lol......... am I normal o.0

Favorite Answer

It doesn't make you a lesbian or bi-sexual. It's normal. Lots of girls have crushes on other girls... it's no big deal. Rooney is sexy as hell. Who wouldn't love her?

Well it's been a couple years since you've posted so your probably over it now, hopefully! Anyways, I am obsessed with Lisbeth Salander (actually the Swedish version, Noomi Rapace).

I am thinking it might have to do with my past experiences (abuse as a child) and connection with the character. Well, I am a mom of 4 children and divorced a couple yrs ago, have a bf now. I feel very similar like I want to be with her in a relationship but I don't know if it's sexual although I do think she's super attractive. I have been feeling really depressed too, like I'm sad that I'll never get to meet her. Anyways, glad to know I'm not the only one who has felt this way. Did you have any kind of experiences that may have led you to feel connected with her character or anything?

• fulk

a million) Spock from the most recent Star Trek. Not the actor, the man or woman. Logic and pointy ears and a fiery persona? I find it irresistible. two) Gordon Freeman from the Half Life recreation sequence. Kicking alien **** with a crowbar? Yes please! three) Mary Queen of Scots. What a babe. four) Alexander Hamilton, the determined father. So, so, so cunning. And hello, part Scottish! five) Mikuru from the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzimiya. So moe.