Does me Having a Crush on Rooney Mara (Female Actress) make me Lesbian or Bisexual?? :o?

Well, im a woman, and ever since I saw the girl with the dragon tattoo, ive been OBSESSED with rooney mara. First it was her character (Lisbeth) and now her.... Im beginning to think I have a girl crush on her.... is it normal to have a "girl crush" (probably once a year.. or so) and does it mean that Im... show more Well, im a woman, and ever since I saw the girl with the dragon tattoo, ive been OBSESSED with rooney mara. First it was her character (Lisbeth) and now her.... Im beginning to think I have a girl crush on her.... is it normal to have a "girl crush" (probably once a year.. or so) and does it mean that Im more likely to be open to dating a woman or something. (because I FEEL like I would not, but Im obsessed with another woman and think shes the most gorgeous, talented, interesting, sexy, badass woman in the world)

lol......... am I normal o.0