Anonymous

Why are poor white neighborhoods?

So much nicer then black ones. I go into a poor eastern European neighborhood its much nicer (less graffiti, broken bottles etc.) and safer then a black one. Why is this?

Best Answer

I don't like the racist tones in your question.

American white ghettos are just as dirty as black ones.

The EASTERN EUROPEAN police will put you to death or a labor camp for graffiti.

Poor white people usually live in Trailer Parks while poor Black people usually live in dense urban areas with huge populations. The larger the population the higher likelihood there is for crime and for you to hear bad things on the news.

I know of small poor southern black communities/trailer parks with no crime. Everybody watches out for each other.

And the poor white areas near me have huge problems with meth, prostitution, public intoxication and stuff like that.

That's true now because poor white neighborhoods tend to have an older population than poor minority neighborhoods. Young ppl tend to be more prone to doing violent crimes/destroying property.

back in the 50's-70's poor white neighborhoods were just like poor minority neighborhoods.

these type of neighborhoods expanded during the 50's because of liberalism, back in the 40's and earlier poor neighborhoods (of all races) were less dangerous and dirty because people were more conservative.

Because of self pride .

Grand,

Yes I know what a trailer park is, do you, or are you just trying to be a smart @$$ and put down those that live in one?

Fact, My wife and I have lived in one for over 27 years, by choice, and we love it.

Another fact, probably most of the residents here more than likely have yearly incomes that exceed yours, and although I've been retired for over 25 years, my pension probably exceeds your working income, that is oif you even have a job.

There's a trailer park outside of my neighborhood and there's virtually no crime. But, in my neighborhood which has a lot of blacks and Hispanics, you see at least one cop every day. Makes you wonder about how valid the "minorities commit more crimes because they're more likely to be poor" excuse from Liberals is.