Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

what are your views on foxnews?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

FOX "news" is a joke and FAR from fair and balanced.

Fox News has evolved into a haven for the most extreme right nutjobs in the the USA. Their bias is only surmounted by their hypocrisy. MSNBC is just like Fox News for the far left loons.

I use to be an avid viewer of certain Fox News shows. They lost me completely when I was considered a communist for not agreeing to invade Iraq.

FFN (who is smart enough to get this?)

==> Fox News is the toilet that divides America for profit.

• qwert

I don't have Fox News anymore but I used to like watching Bret Baier's show, especially when he had Charles Krauthammer on. I don't have a high opinion of the network as a whole but at least it's a counter-balance to the liberal networks.

They demonstrate some bias, but the mainstream media is so tilted left, fair and balanced seems like right wing lunacy to those who subscribe to the other outlets

Love how they pay uneducated whores to look stupid on camera.

Just more liberal media to deal with. FACT.

• WallyZ

Faux News: We pull it out our ****, you decide. z

• its divisive.

Source(s): understatement of the year..