Jacob M asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 8 years ago

Adrian Gonzalez for Albert Pujols?

I was offerd Albert Pujols for Adrian Gonzalez, I know that Albert will probably turn his slump around soon. As the weather gets warmer the ball will travel farther and he always explodes when that happens. My problem is... Gonzo is playing real well but... Albert is a stud when he is on not to mention i also have Ed Encarsion from Toronto (he is playing decent) Your opinions will factor into my decision. The bottom line i worry about is, Albert will soon breakout or playing for a new team with all the pressure on him to perform (250 million dollar contract) ITS REALLY A TOUGH CALL!!

THANKS FOR IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR OPINIONS!!

Favorite Answer

I would do it, ALbert is still the best player in the game he's just in a horrible slump that I think is from coming to a new team and a new league. Everyone is acting like hel never hit a homerun again. I expect to see him back to his old formf no later then end of may.. Defnly take him while u can, I mean AGons good but hes no Pujols