I have a speech on illegal immigration and I need help?

I have to do a speech on why Im against illegal immigration and I really dont know what to say. Its illegal and its wrong. They should come here legally like all the other immigrants did. But I need more reasons why I'm against illegal immigration. If you could help if I would very much appreciate it because Its 2 grades and I really need those 2 grades. It would help my average thanks.

• KIZE
    Favorite Answer

Three good sites

numbersusa.com

alipac

FAIR

Problems With Illegal Immigration

While illegal alien and amnesty supporters state complaints from Americans about illegal immigration are some form of racism, there are many very real problems associated with illegal immigration.

We asked a focus groups of citizen activists who are engaged in the struggle to have America's borders secured and existing immigration laws enforced to tell us the different reasons Americans are alarmed about illegal immigration.

Please review this list. More details will be added to each subject in the future. Please contact us if you have an addition for this list of problems caused by illegal immigration.

.

Anchor Babies: Birthright Citizenship Exploited

Anti-American Attitudes

Anti-Semitic Attitudes

Attacks on Border Patrol and Law Enforcement agents

Attacks on Free Speech in America

Animal Abuse Increases

Census Numbers: Negative Impact on Congressional Representation

Civil rights: Devalued by comparison to illegal actions

Child Endangerment

Child Molestation

Closed and Overcrowded Hospitals and Emergency Rooms

Cost of Translators

Consulates issuing Matricular Cards (ID Mexico won't even accept)

Day Laborers loitering and creating public hazards

Depreciated Wages for Americans and Legal Immigrants

Deterioration of Common American Culture

Desecration of the American Flag: Foreign Flags used aggressively

Disrespect for American Laws

Document Fraud

Drunk driving injuries and deaths: Hit and Runs

Ethnic Cleansing and Race Riots

Farm animals with in city limits

Food Poisoning

Foreign Influence on US Politics

Gangs, Graffiti, Drugs, Cartels, Smugglers, and Violence

Gang Rape and unreported rapes

High Birth Rates and Overpopulation

Human Sex Slavery

Identity Theft

Increased Crime

Increased Taxes for Americans

Increased pressures on infrastructure (roads, traffic, water, sewer)

Infectious Diseases

Lost American Jobs

Lost American Sovereignty

Lost Self Governance of American citizens Vs. Globalism and Elitism

Male Chauvinism: Gender inequality

Not Speaking English, loss of common language, Press 1 for English

Overcrowded Schools and Negative Impact on American Education

Overcrowded single family homes

Overcrowded Jails and Prisons

Public Sanitation Loss: Trash and human waste in towns

Racist Groups and Race Based Politics

Remittances: Billions of dollars sent out of the US Economy

Rule of Law: Fundamental principles of America sacrificed.

Separatist Movements: Demands for autonomy

Smear Campaigns and Lies: Dirty Politics

Stolen American Taxpayer Resources: Tuition, Welfare, Licenses

Taking limited seats in colleges at taxpayer expense

Tax payer funds going to special interest groups (example) "LaRaza"

Terrorism Threats and Loss of national security

Trash and Negative Impact on Environment at border

Unfair to Legal Immigrants

Unfair Business Competition for law abiding companies

Unlicensed and Uninsured Motorists

Untaxed Wages

Voter Fraud

Don't take your whole knowledge from any person supply. This is a well rule for any institution undertaking and for information present parties quite often. I believe each person helps a few form of immigration reform correct now. The present procedure is damaged. My opinion is that for the reason that we're in an generation of sustained low unemployment, we must be taking in additional immigrants, however they must be coming in via authorized channels and must be screened for crook backgrounds, and so forth. I believe it might be a enormous surprise to the procedure and do truly brief time period harm to the American and Mexican economies if all of the unlawful immigrants had been deported in a single day. Throwing eight% or so of the American group of workers out in their jobs in a single day in a time of five% unemployment is a horrible thought. It's even worse for the reason that those men and women are focused in precise industries. I do not believe there must be amnesty, however there must be a few course to permitting those men and women to check in and keep, however with a few consequences.

You are against illegal immigration for the same reasons because you are not okay with people raping your little sister, or shooting your mom. The U.S. is a country of laws, and anybody is required to obey by them, even citizens. Now why would you condone illegal behavior of foreigners? Why would you think the U.S. government doesn't have to check who they are and what their criminal history is? That's what happens to legal immigrants: they have to submit police reports from every place they ever lived, they have to be fingerprinted and FBI background checked. Illegal immigrants can be chainsaw murderers or terrorists, or worse. We don't know, because we have no way of checking them out.

Source(s): The son of a German mother and a Swedish father, I have lived in 6 European countries before immigrating to Southern California two decades ago. I work as a corporate attorney in Santa Barbara and answering questions here is my way of giving back.

They don't pay taxes that help the community, like fixing public roads and what not