Chivistas isn't obvious?

that Guti Estrada could be one of our refuerzos for next season. Efrian Juarez could come to Santos next season and play their. I like Guti for the right defender position. He has good qualitys in defending and attacking. Aldo de Negris could come as well im sure Vergara will be working on a sweet talk to Monterrey directiva for a good offer for him to come. I would like Elias Hernandez to come play the right wing position we just to need to convince Tigres with a good offer for him to come. Theres alot of options for the right winger position theres alot of good mexican wingers right now like Cortez and Aquino but i doubt cruz azul and pumas would let them go easily. Jesus Zavala is another player i like for the central midfield position to play with Chaton. These players with our cantera players will sure be a threat with our new dutch coach.

Thoughts?

Update:

Chivas will be more competitive next season and watch CruzAzulinos,Americanistas,and other fans were going to redeem ourselves. If chivas was good with cantera imagine themselves with the best mexicans doing well right now and there cantera.. pfff we will be back to the 2004 chivas.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are right !!!

guti, de nigris and efrain would change the team !!!!

• Login to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

no mames. Might as well buy el Tri and have the best Mexican players. What happened to the trust in la cantera and the Cubo was all that and a bag of chips? Or that Fabian was ready to go to Europe and Michel was the best Mexican goalie? Plus aren't chivistas the ones that hate on America and Azul for buying players?

p.s:04 really? you do remember that in 04 Pumas was bi-campeon and defeated Chivas in one final rite? Maybe you mean 06 when Chivas was close to being bi-campeones themselves.

• Erika
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

i'm a chivista for existence, interior the undesirable and the sturdy circumstances, now that we are doing undesirable this shows who the genuine followers are. humorous element is somebody did the comparable element like a 12 months in the past and that i observed possibly 2 or 3 americansitas. All Im asserting is that each and each team has its bandwaggoners

• ?
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

We need one Foward and one defender. I always wanted Elias hernandez but dumb vergara didn't take advantage and tigres bought him. One defender guti would be great he is very good with the ball and fits well with chivas style.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Makes since what you just said but i dont know how i feel if juarez came and guti left

id rather have guti stay i think juarez will end up in chivas somehow

• 8 years ago

lol you think we will let go of Gutty.

I will personally go to Mexico and make sure that doesnt happen.

Thats the last guy that would leave Santos if they even needed the money.

• 8 years ago

too many refuerzos i can only see two players coming to chivas next season, possibly de nigris and guti and maybe juarez

• Lo que pasa amigos? Para la cantidad correcta de tacos y burritos él dejará!

• haha Vergara is a cheap mofo

sweet talk doesnt work on Tigres or Monterrey they got the cash

What they need is to get rid of Vergara and get a good DT (J.Real)

• 8 years ago

Na Chivas doesn't need anyone.

We have a super 100% Mexican cantera team.

Next season Chivas will have 17 clean sheets and 81 goals scored.

then we'll send all our players to manchester united and barcelona and repeat the process!

Source(s): arriba las chivas!
  • 8 years ago

¿Y tu nieve de que lo quieres? Might as well send everybody to Chivas, huh?

C'mon man. Be reasonable.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.