PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION AND YOU WOULD BE REWARDED WITH 10 pnts AND I WILL RATE YOUR ANSWER!!!!?

So since last month my boyfriend been treating me like this hell claim that he's "busy" with work and school and i understand that but every time I turn around he always end up posteing something on fb but never has time to text me all week and atleast say hi or when i text him he's already hanging with his friends and He hasn't spent time with me in Hela long.I'm always the 1 that initiates contact and I'm always the 1 that ask him if he wants to hangout,so i ended up going 5 days without calling or texting him to see if hell atleast put in some efort (he didnt) so on the 5the day I finnally text him and told him how I felt (my 2 time doing this) and I said Wasup with you?? You don't contact me or barely see me what kinda **** is that???

and he says Idk just busy!!! Me:..action speak louder than words,you could say that you miss me and want to be with me but if you ain't puting In that effort to atleast say hi than all that's comeing out your mouth is bullshit,the same phone that you us to get on fb is the same thing you can use to say hi to me...yea I was pretty pissed!!

A couple of days later didn't really hear nothing from him so I texted him and asked him hows his day going and he said its goin koo I just got back from great America..,now im thinking like wow you couldn't even asked me if I wanted to go??? He took his sister and his cuzn and didn't even invite me wich seemed really unfair and Inconsidarate obviously he's not that busy if he could hangout with friends,go to the club,hop on fb and twitter,go to great America but when it comes to me he's always "busy" idk what to do anymore I'm tired of crying I just need some really good advice???

Best Answer

My ADVICE:

Give him the silent treatment. Keep it going until he contacts you, when he does explain to him that was just how you have felt. If he does not ever call you break up wtih him, but make sure to explain exactly why. I did the same thing with my BF, eventually he got the message, he was so sweet after that, he got me flowers just because a lot. He started to understand how I felt and appreciated my ability to tell him exactly how i felt. Were still going out and I hope yours turns out to be a happy case like mine. Don't let him keep doing that to you.

Good Luck!

This makes me sad because of how poorly it seems he is treating you. My advice is to go longer than five days, discipline yourself to not contact him UNTIL he initiates, because the pattern will not break unless you make a change.

It seems whenever you initiate, you receive the same cold shoulder and you don't deserve that. It is hard but wait it out, distance yourself and distract yourself with other things. He needs to realize what he has and not take that for granted, so if you don't contact him, it will show your strength and hopefully he will realize what's going on.

I hope the best for you, just stay strong and avoid initiating contact with him.

The answer is simple, break up with him. He's not interested in you and you're acting like a obsessed stalkerish kid to him. You need to stop crying over someone that doesn't want you. You can find someone that you are interested in and he in you. Why waste your tears on someone who doesn't deserve it and doesn't give you the time of day?

Honey I'm sorry , but it seems like he doesn't care about you , if he wanted to talk to you he would . I'm sorry , and my advice for you is to replace him , NOT chase him . If he doesn't wanna talk to you , then you don't deserve him and HE IS NOT THE ONE FOR YOU ! Leave him girl.

hes not worth your time hun, get over him and find a new guy that will WANT to talk to you. you should be more important than fb.

go out and ditch him. have some fun. i don't mean sex just enjoy yourself. get drink party dance just take time for you. you deserve it and if and when he contacts you ignore him.