Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesVisual ArtsPhotography · 9 years ago

Pairing photography with music?

Ok, So i have to create an imovie presentation for my photography class, and i need music to pair with my photography.

My style is beautiful things that you wouldnt expect and the composition of the background, and not just the subject.

It is being divided into three sections:

Nature

A photoshop edit where only the subject is in color.

Paper cranes

i want something that has a modern flair, but is still acceptable for nature shots.

I was thinking of music by coldplay, ok go, or other artists like them.

I swear to god if you suggest a rap or hip hop song, you wont even have a chance of Best Answer.

Thank you.

Favorite Answer

good luck with that

Source(s): idk
  • Kurt

The Killers, Mr. Brightside or

The Verve, Bittersweet Symphony (my pick)

Listen to both if you don't have them depending on your composition and strength of colors used .....

I think the Verve as it may flow better through your presentation.

It might have helped me to know how long it was, your presentation. This way you can find songs that may take you from one of the three sections to the next.

Source(s): Photographer.

ok that sounds precisely like me different than your taking pictures besides i might say take a image of the sea coast and over to the area so its no longer the focal element have a portray canvas with photograph which you drew on it and you could draw a motor vehicle, a collection portrait of relatives or acquaintances or the two thats somewhat extra in depths yet its kinda neat