Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 9 years ago

My period blood is green with tints of purple in it?

Right so, I've come on this morning, about 3:42am (I recorded it), leaked in my bed and everything. Look at my sheets, well, the blood is yellow? Then I realized that it was just piss so I went back to sleep. So, I am drifting off, Jesus Christ I wake up again 7:01am, what is it now? Well, leaked again, and there are lots of moving purple speckles circling the yellow patch I slept in - Christ it scared me. Went to my draw, whipped out a jumbo tampon and pushed it in to stop the purple speckles from being released. Pull it out an hour later, well, an hour and 14 minutes later (8:15am), and the tampon is literally neon green, STILL with the purple speckles, what the hell is going on? I'm getting stoumach pains too - feels like an old sheep is poking my womb with a sharp edged barge pole, with bits of crab meat stuck to it - NOT a nice feeling. But yeah, help please? Doctors? Nurses? People? Yahooers?

Favorite Answer

That is actually so strange! I don't think that this is real, you're either hallucinating. You should definitely see a doctor, whether you're hallucinating or not, because who's period is green with purple specks? That could potentially be dangerous. Also, you could take pills for hallucinating. Go see a doctor as soon as possible! Hope I helped(:

Crab meat you say? well looking at the trajectory of the moon and the sun, you possibly have a treptacosalfutnincitus, it happens when you walk backwards or turn around the wrong way. If you do this too many times the main side efffect in rainbow coloered period blood. Mostly purples greens and blues! The specs could be dead bits of your insides falling out.. you have less than a week to get to the doctor and get it sorted out...or else your vag will fall out.

Source(s): Docotor Robert Medala of Souix Falls, SD

See. A. Doctor.

LOL. sorry , this is a joke ..right? Well, no one can get green period with spots in it. It's physically impossible, so yes, if you honestly think you see that either go to see an eye or maybe a MENTAL doctor. :)

Source(s): I have fucking common sense

it could be a tampon infection how long did you say all night long tampons are supposed to be in for at the most 3 hours

I am glad that no one sees this as a hoax...either that or she was using a Barney the Dinosaur sex toy.

By the way, click on Janita Cruft's name to find out the real answer...

I have never heard of this happening!! I would definatly go to a doctor to get that checked out coz u never know that xould be serious xx

Very good joke my friend. Entrtaied me for the last 2 minutes !

See a doctor right away.

Either you're hallucinating/dreaming or you really need to see a doctor, are you sure it's not a dream?