I really need GUYS&GIRLS advice and 10 pnts 4 best answer!!!??!?

So since last month my boyfriend been treating me like this hell claim that he's "busy" with work and school and i understand that but every time I turn around he always end up posteing something on fb but never has time to text me all week and atleast say hi or when i text him he's already hanging with his friends and He hasn't spent time with me in Hela long.I'm always the 1 that initiates contact and I'm always the 1 that ask him if he wants to hangout,so i ended up going 5 days without calling or texting him to see if hell atleast put in some efort (he didnt) so on the 5the day I finnally text him and told him how I felt (my 2 time doing this) and I said Wasup with you?? You don't contact me or barely see me what kinda **** is that???

and he says Idk just busy!!! Me:..action speak louder than words,you could say that you miss me and want to be with me but if you ain't puting In that effort to atleast say hi than all that's comeing out your mouth is bullshit,the same phone that you us to get on fb is the same thing you can use to say hi to me...yea I was pretty pissed!!

A couple of days later didn't really hear nothing from him so I texted him and asked him hows his day going and he said its goin koo I just got back from great America..,now im thinking like wow you couldn't even asked me if I wanted to go??? He took his sister and his cuzn and didn't even invite me wich seemed really unfair and Inconsidarate obviously he's not that busy if he could hangout with friends,go to the club,hop on fb and twitter,go to great America but when it comes to me he's always "busy" idk what to do anymore I'm tired of crying I just need some really good advice???

Best Answer

dump his sorry butt and show him what he is missing, im sorry but if a guy did that to me id dump him in a heart beat maybe in front of a group of people, and im not a mean person but reading through that, thats what i would do good luck babe <3333

Wow... I don't know this guy, but this seems pretty insensitive. Guys tend to have a different sense of time than women so there is a chance he may not know that he's doing it and he could be off in la la land. But I think you need to make the effort to talk to him in person, as uncomfortable as that may be. Then you'll know that either (A) you will be single or (B) you two will start to work on things. "We need to talk..." is always a good way to start to allow him to mentally prepare. If he doesn't want to lose you, he will make a better effort to keep you. Right now it sounds like he isn't making a place in his life for you. There are enough decent guys out there- you don't have to hold on to one that won't.

• karp

Any small dogs will fee lots. you will get a dogs from the preserve it relatively is a lot much less money then getting one from a breeder. I do suggestion you inspite of the undeniable fact that to rigidity approximately how lots a dogs is which incorporates collar, dishes, vet, and all those expenditures till now you get your dogs. you could understand you haven't any money for a dogs. The smaller the dogs the smaller each little thing which incorporates the fee. it rather is b/c they consume much less and the smaller the nutrients dish and the smaller the collar and stuff ability the smaller the fee. The dogs fee it self will nonetheless be a similar. an extremely small dogs breed from a dogs breeder will nonetheless fee some million,000 money. i rather am getting a small dogs (a domestic dog) and for the 1st 3 hundred and sixty 5 days it relatively is a few million,000 to 2,000 greenback no which incorporates the domestic dog/dogs fee. you like water and nutrients dishes. dogs mattress or kennel, blanket Collar,leash,brushes,nail clipper, toys, bones, Worming pills tug toys injections domestic dog/ dogs training identity tag teeth brush teeth paste for dogs shampoo *for canines* dogs nutrients micro chip and then the emergency money!

I think he's trying to hide the fact that he's gay from his family. I'm assuming here. He might be the other guy who asked about why his boyfriend gets mad when he doesn't asnwer his phone calls. You two are slick lulz.

Source(s): I ceez wut u did thurrr

Leave him. He doesn't seem very interested in talking to you or seeing you. Save yourself the drama and find someone who can't get enough of you.

End it. If he loves you he will change and win you back if not another guy will.