How can I get rid of Blekko?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
Every time I click the Mozilla Firefox button to get on the internet, this thing called Blekko comes up and I really hate it. I want to get rid of it. I have already tried going into ...show more
Best AnswerAsker's Choice
I did the same thing. For the last two days, I've tried every solution out there. None of them worked. It stayed on my Internet Explorer, and Firefox. So, this Eric guy who commented is wrong. Idiot. You can delete, uninstall, and whatever till you want to hang yourself. It will not go away. I finally got rid of the Blekko crap this morning. I did a system restore from three days ago, and now my life can go on. You usually just...Open System Restore by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, clicking Accessories, clicking System Tools, and then clicking System Restore.‍ Good luck.

Asker's rating & comment

5 out of 5
thanks you have saved me alot of trouble. i really hate blekko.
  • Rate
  • Comment

Other Answers (2)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • ? answered 2 years ago
    Blekko isn’t a virus. Its a search engine. Like google, bing, or yahoo. Here’s how to get rid of it:

Open Blekko.
    Copy + paste this in the search bar => http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/new...

Download firefox. Its better than the internet.
    After its installed, if bookmarks were saved on Blekko, copy + paste the links into firefox and bookmark them all.
    Then, right click on the Blekko icon on your desktop, and click uninstall. If that option isn’t there, just put it in the recycle bin/trash can.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • rico answered 2 years ago
    I went to send you a message but its off. Click my name and drop me a mail I can give you directions how to get that off there. If its something installed. Other than that you just probably need to hange ur homepage. But if its something installed it may just keep resetting that. I'll wait for you to msg me.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock