Is the story about kelsey lohan and lindsay lohan true ?

They said that kelsey was a twin of lindsay and kelsey got murdered because lindsay is better than her in the movie parent trap and then disney just told everyone that lindsay played both parts.

Favorite Answer

Dude, never ask questions like that here in Yahoo Answers

Most people don't and never believe in that stuff

Most people nowadays are close minded

They're all brainwashed

If you believe in this stuff, then your one of the few people who are smart and open minded

If you want to learn more, research about the Illuminati

And also the MK Ultra (Specifically Monarch Programming)

Lindsay Lohan is a MK Ultra victim

So is Michael Jackson, Britney Spears, Mariah Carey, Lady Gaga etc

Which means they're not like Jay-Z, Kanye West, Bob Dylan, etc. who sold their soul to the devil

MK Ultra victims are the ones who are Mind Controlled

Selling your soul for Fame and Fortune is different than being an MK Ultra Victim

Please do more research

And I still can't understand why some people don't believe in the Illuminati

There are all clues and info's around us, and yet many still deny them

Wake Up People

Wake Up America

Lindsay Lohan Wikipedia

Although it may be a sensitive subject, I do highly believe that this theory is true. I mean, you have to think, the twins were hugging and interacting with one another basically the entire movie. Think back to the time frame. Did they honestly have the best technology to where they could make it seem like there are two girls in there also without giving the frame any flaws. With the small technology that we had back then, something would've given at least a glint of flaw to show us that it was edited. Even the new fast and furious movie shows flaws in Brians face and we have better editing things now. Also, it would explain why Lindsay went into that breakdown stage. The secret that she had to keep. That her sister was murdered and it was, in her mind, her fault. Research it. I'm sure that after what you find, you'll believe too.

• Hannah
      4 years agoReport

lol, these idiots who believe this conspiracy theory probably don't even know about the original version of the movie.

I believe this conspiracy theory I think that she had a twin but just before the film came out she died in a car crash or something I don't think Disney killed her tho

And I think that once she died her parents wanted money so they said that Lindsay played both parts and that's probably why Lindsay got on drugs and doesn't speak to her parents much cos she's so depressed about having to lie about her dead twin

• Hannah

No, it's just a conspiracy theory created by the same people who think Bigfoot is real and that Elvis is still alive.

That cant really be answered by ys it has to be answered by Lindsey and her family.Folloew what your heart thinks. I personally do believe that its true because they didnt really have good technology back then and why else would she have a breakdown.But thats my opinion.

wooooww so a children's television corporation got away with murder of a member of a socialite family? and don't get me started on D.m.c.C. and his Illuminati conspiracy bullScheiße

listen this is a sensitive topic for the entire lohan family so don't take it as a joke.

I know how you feel just after you find out Lindsay lohan doesnt have a twin and she played the 2 girls in parent trap it's shocking I know but making yourself believe this theory is just creepy don't say it in public please.

No. Recently that was posted on tumblr as a joke.