123456 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 9 years ago

請幫我把這篇中文翻成英文!!!

拜託幫我翻成英文!!!!20點!!!

我非常喜歡Greyson Chanc,我是他的忠實粉絲,我喜歡他的人,喜歡他的音樂,我來自臺灣,我愛唱歌,我愛跳舞,關於Greyson Chanc任何資訊我都會非常的注意,因為我真的非常喜歡他,我希望能見他一面,我錯過了這次Greyson Chanc來台灣的演唱會,非常可惜!!!,我是超級愛Greyson Chanc的人!!!

拜託各位了.我真的很急!!!!!

Update:

我發現我打太多了.可以幫我縮短嗎??

我非常喜歡Greyson Chanc,我是他的忠實粉絲,我喜歡他的人,喜歡他的音樂,我來自臺灣,我愛唱歌,我愛跳舞,關於Greyson Chanc任何資訊我都會非常的注意,因為我真的非常喜歡他,我希望能見他一面!!!

5 Answers

Rating
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I love Greyson Chanc, I am a big fan of his. I like his music and everything about him.

I come from Taiwan! I love singing and dancing. Any information about Greyson Chance I won't miss, for I love him so much!

I want to meet him in person. I always want to, but I had miss the concert of Greyson Chanc in Taiwan this time. How awful that is!!! -____-....

Oh! How a super big fan of Greyson Chanc I am!

(加入鍵盤符號哭臉,本來還想摻入一些加州女生口頭用語:you know, like, awesome等,但這裡有寫我來自台灣,只好作罷)

2012-05-09 17:03:08 補充:

oh! I had miss .....

miss 要用改用 missed

沒注意到....-_-...

Source(s): 自己
  • 阿昌
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

I very much like Greyson Chanc, I was his loyal fans, I like him, like his music, I come from Taiwan, I love to sing, I love to dance, any information about Greyson Chanc attention, because I reallyvery fond of him, and I look forward to seeing him, I missed this Greyson of Chanc to the concert, a great pity! ! ! I super love Greyson Chanc! ! !

• 9 years ago

I very like Greyson Chanc, I is he of faithful fans, I like he of people, like he of music, I from Taiwan, I love singing, I love dance, on Greyson Chanc any information I will very of note, because I really of very like he, I hope can see he side, I missed has this Greyson Chanc to Taiwan of concert, very unfortunately!!! I Super love Greyson Chanc people!!!

• 9 years ago

I very much like Greyson Chanc, I was his loyal fans, I like him, like his music, I come from Taiwan, I love to sing, I love to dance, any information about Greyson Chanc attention, because I reallyvery fond of him, and I look forward to seeing him, I missed this Greyson of Chanc to the concert, a great pity! ! ! I super love GreysonChanc! ! !

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

我非常喜歡Greyson Chanc,

I like Greyson Chanc very much.

我是他的忠實粉絲,

I am a big fan of him.

我喜歡他的人,喜歡他的音樂,

I like the person of him and also his music.

我來自臺灣,

I come from Taiwan.

我愛唱歌,

I love to sing.

我愛跳舞,

I love to dance.

關於Greyson Chanc任何資訊我都會非常的注意,

I am concerned about any information of Greyson Chanc

因為我真的非常喜歡他,

because I really like him a lot.

我希望能見他一面,

I hope I can see him once.

我錯過了這次Greyson Chanc來台灣的演唱會,

I missed the concert of Greyson Chanc in Taiwan this time.

非常可惜!!!

It is too bad !!!

我是超級愛Greyson Chanc的人!!!

I am the person who love Greyson Chanc so deeply!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.