Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

The universe is vast to us yes, but does that mean it's big to God?

For all we know the entire universe could be contained in a snow globe. From an atom's perspective the earth is far too big to have been created.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

What does it matter to your faith in God?

"I tell you that in the same way, there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who need no repentance.” Luke 15:7

http://www.21st-century-christianity.com/Christian...

As for me and my household, we will serve the Lord.

MARANATHA! Come, Lord Jesus, COME!

• ?

Nothing is worse than active ignorance. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Why do you cling to it so tightly? Lack of education? Home schooled? Indoctrinated into an extremist sect? Immaturity? The desire to make Christians look ridiculous?

"When I was a child I spoke as a child I understood as a child I thought as a child; but when I became a man I put away childish things." I Cor. xiii. 11.

Please seek pastoral help to discover the belief in the loving god and most importantly how to ACT LIKE IT!

Why would you say that? Jehovah had eons of time to create it all and of course he had a master worker doing it as well. I believe they did it all. Then along came YOU!

Atoms and imaginary characters don't have "perspectives".

We are little specks compared to him or the universe

• ?

You suppose this might be true, yet you refuse to consider the Bible might not be.

• ?

I think you mean, from all you know.