why jews israel are more successful than muslims ?

Israel -- One Hundred Years of Science and Technology

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNaYhLHVihw

Youtube thumbnail

israel's G.D.P today is more then $200 billion !

(for its only 7 million population its allot more then 33,000$ per capita ! for 2011)

israel spends 7.5% of its G.D.P on security which only 2.5% of it comes from the USA.

israel today still maintains 4.5% growth a year higher then any european country ! and is aiming for 5.1%.

The truth of the mater is....israel is better off without american support israel can make its own weapons (uzi,tavor,desert eagle,merkava,MQ-1 Predator ,trophy active protection system,iron dome)

The funds israel receives can only be used to buy weapons BACK from the U.S !

America is using israel for boosting its own weapon industry and economy.

No western country will buy an american weapon before its been tested by israel !

israel won the contracts and is a major supplier to indias(upgrades) and russian army(U.A.Vs),turky(U.A.Vs +tank upgrades,sabra tank) singapore ETC..most of the software's in the f-16 f-15 are made in israel and installed in US aircrafts.

israel lost a 40 billion$ ! contract with chinas "People's Liberation Army" because of state department veto !

Israel just found 3 of the biggest deep water gas fields in the world! in 2 years they will be operable and israel will start EXPORTING gas to europe.

BUT when the natural resources decline jews will have their intellect !

(chemotherapy,Polio vaccine,Novocaine,Insulin,psychoanalysis,MQ-1 Predator,USB flash drive,

the flexible straw,the atom bomb,cherry tomatoes,drip irrigation,google.facebook,AOL Instant Messenger,fire wall,Amazon’s Kindle,the intel cheap,Polaroid Camera, Copaxone,ICQ,Blue Jeans,Valium,Microphone,Stainless Steel,Disc Records,Sound movies,Hot dog bun,mustard gas,Batman,spiderman,superman,Cardiac pacemaker,Genetic Engineering,Pentium MMX Chip,the bible)and muslims will have go back to the dark ages

(on second thought....in many ways They're Already There ! ;) )

must be the camel urine if you ask me......

just for comparison

steven spielberg by himself brings more income(tax) to the U.S from selling movies world wide then the entire muslim population of the U.S COMBINED ! (most of hollywood studios were established by jews)

(just add google/facebook founders to that if you want)

Las vegas gaming industry on of the biggest tourist attractions in the world was established by "bugsy siegel".

America wouldn't have nuclear weapons if not for jews ! (manhattan project 90% jewish scientists, including the director of the project !).

Jewish astronauts 14

jews were among the first ones to discover america ! ("Luis de Torres")

"Mark Spitz" was the first athlete in history to win (7) gold medals in a single olympic game (munich massacre) an achievement surpassed only by ~"Michael fred Phelps"~ who won (8) 36 years later !

note !

the "evil" jews are -O N L Y ! ! ! 0.02%- of the worlds TOTAL population yet the won

34% of the total nobel prize awards !

30% of the total turing awards !

31% of the total Fields Medal awards !

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Shay p
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Let me just answer regarding us being disproportionally successful. We have always valued education

Jews are a famously accomplished group. They make up 0.2 percent of the world population, but 54 percent of the world chess champions, 27 percent of the Nobel physics laureates and 31 percent of the medicine laureates.

Tel Aviv has become one of the world’s foremost entrepreneurial hot spots. Israel has more high-tech start-ups per capita than any other nation on earth, by far. It leads the world in civilian research-and-development spending per capita. It ranks second behind the U.S. in the number of companies listed on the Nasdaq. Israel, with seven million people, attracts as much venture capital as France and Germany combined.

For example, between 1980 and 2000, Egyptians registered 77 patents in the U.S. Saudis registered 171. Israelis registered 7,652.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

Why Jews Are Successful

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

"34% of the total nobel prize awards !"

its Jews who give out the awards -.- and tend to avoid giving it to Muslims

i hope you have heard of the Islamic golden Age :) why don't people mention it its because Muslims and Arabs were the intelligent ones during that times while Europe was in the Dark Ages suffering with the Black Death O_O 'and putting onions does not help

if it wasn't for the Islamic golden Age Europe probably would have still been in the Dark Ages

and btw the first step into creating a camera was thought by a MUSLIM :)

the first guy who TRIED to fly (but failed) was a MUSLIM from Al Andalous(Spanish Muslim :3) and he was the reason we have planes!!

MUSLIMS were the ones who found out how the blood is pumped around the heart!!

MUSLIMS were the ones who found out how the eye works!!

MUSLIMS invented algebra -.- (Algebra technically is a Arabic word, al-jabr)

MUSLIMS invented the number '0' (>.<)

http://english.pravda.ru/science/tech/19-12-2006/8...

^^10 best inventions by Muslims^^ there are MORE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZDe9DCx7Wk

Youtube thumbnail

MUSLIMS knew how many planets there were (its in the Quran)

"and muslims will have go back to the dark ages" yeah..you OBVIOUSLY do not know history

"israel lost a 40 billion$ ! contract with chinas "People's Liberation Army" because of state department veto ! " ISRAEL lost MONEY :O

"No western country will buy an american weapon before its been tested by israel" its tested on Palestinians

"cherry tomatoes" you forgot OLIVE did you know the best olive used to come from PALESTINE!!!

"|must be the camel urine if you ask me...... "

• 7mood
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

I don't see the question here, but the answer is because Jewish leaders do not execute thinkers, scientists and democrats like the ones in Arab or Muslim countries.

btw, many muslims are rich and successful too.

We all going to die so whats the point of being that successful if your ending up in a tiny grave underground?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Because Jewish people highly value education and hard work to get ahead.

That's true everywhere and has nothing to do with traveling to Israel.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

lol SAAFI--->> dont forget the 42 FAT CAMEL VIRGINS !!

Well said Camel Urine, well said!! there is NO denying Jewish ingenuity and intelligence and anyone who wants to dispute it is OBVIOUSLY------>> not very intelligent !

######### This is for Zena AGapi -------------->>

Electricity instead of Crude for Europe

DEBKA-Net-Weekly #536 April 5, 2012Tags: Israel Cyprus Greece US energy deal Europe Georgos Papkonstantinou

The energy accords secretly signed by Israel, Cyprus and Greece for cooperation in Mediterranean energy exploration and production target a new offshore field opposite Crete. This bloc envisions becoming the continent's main energy supplier with a big difference: They are examining plans to export electric power to Europe instead of crude. Mediterranean Gas May LIght Iran's Fuse

DEBKA-Net-Weekly #536 April 5, 2012Tags: US Israel Cyprus Greece naval exercise energy deal Iran Russia Turkey

Tehran, Moscow and Ankara are deeply concerned by the joint US-Israeli-Greek naval exercise this week. They are also troubled by the just signed secret Israeli-Cypriot-Greek Mediterranean energy cooperation pact, for control of which the US has beaten Russia to the draw. Russia and Turkey have staged their own naval maneuvers as counter-measure.

Israel and Greece cooperating to deliver ELECTRICIY to Europe, Israel and Greece will deliver ELECTRICITY rather then OIL from the arabs. Also Israel, America and Greece are currently cooperating in joint millitary excercises due to the instability in the middle east and also to protect this joint Israeli/Greek venture.

• 8 years ago

JEWS ARE GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE/

Read. in BIble ( The Follow God's Laws

and as Shown by you ( they Win many Prizes

I don't know re America. But I certainly agree with Most ( and Disover of America.. America was

Discovered EONS ago but not called America

I just found out I am Jewish too ..

and I am very proud of all the Jewish Blood I have

• 8 years ago

Because jews are very good bankers. They control the U.S. banking system. Also Israel is the United States number one friend. So of course the U.S is going to make israel rich

• 8 years ago

Why are corporate scum richer and more successful than hard working people who run small business, sell quality goods, and don't cheat people out of money.

Same principle, Jews lie, cheat, and steal.

And Muslims. .....well they have their own problems but yeah Jews bad and Muslims........well Muslims good? Don't know, they have their own problems.

But yeah, Jews bad.

Add: to my fans, I apologize I took a short vacation but you didn't really miss anything because I have yet to find an actual Jewish invention. Instead we will study Jewish Nobel Prize winners to find something for the Jews to hang their hat on. Surprises in store for all.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Because they have been given bounties of this world temporarily and muslims will get Paradise eternally.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.