The New 52 Green Lantern book question?

I am thinking of picking up 1 of the 4 Green Lantern books. Which would you say explains the mythology the best, since I hear it wasn't rebooted and I am new to the GL universe, and which is the best of the books in your opinion. Thanks!

• C
    Favorite Answer

The Green Lanterns were pretty much left unaffected by the New 52, they just went on with the story that was already happening.

I personally like the main Green Lantern book, but the rest aren't that bad.

Green Lantern - New Guardians and Red Lanterns are the books that would probably be easiest to understand as they're completely new books. Green Lantern & Green Lantern Corps aren't really that hard to get caught up to speed, if they were they would've probably completely rebooted them like the rest of the comics. That was the whole point of the New 52 so readers wouldn't have a hard time trying to understand what's going on.

• fu

I wouldnt recomment green Lantern because of the fact nicely... there is sturdy artwork and everythign is all colourful in those comics yet they are boring and the characters are truly no longer thrilling. yet while i had to p.c. between those 4 you named then i might choose for green Lantern. Thats the optimal identify. purple Lanterns isnt related and it would get canceled quickly

• JerryL

you heard wrong all the dc comics have been rebooted i have read voulme 7 of green lantern and it was good you should start form volem one but i have hared its hard to fiand the first 6 so just start in the middle or waite intell thefirst 6 voulme become graphic novels

Source(s): i asked at my local comic book store and thats what thay told me