What Wrestling Gimmick Should I Get?

Im 15 years old, Im 6'3. Im From Laredo, Texas. Im Mexican. I weight 250 pounds. I Speak English, And Spanish. Im very religious.

Favorite Answer

You could have a number of gimmicks to be honest. Your Mexican herritage opens you up to many options, and also the fact you speak Spanish could help. But in my opinion the best gimmick for you is a religious one. If you're very religious, you could either play a heel who believes they are chosen by God and God loves nobody but you because you are chosen by him. Or you can play a face who just plays up your religion, pray on the ramp/stage in every entrance and always do religious taunts during your match and in promos constantly mention God and bible stories. You can also repeat some in Spanish because that's always awesome! I would say some sort of luchador gimmick considering the Mexican, speaking Spanish and religious things all add up to that but considerng your height and weight, I'm unsure whether that's best for you. But I don't know your in ring abilities so you'd be able to tell better than me on that one! Good luck in your wrestloing future!!

Source(s): Hope I helped...

The Mexican Jesus

The Gobbledegucker!

Mexican pastor, somehow the mexican version of the undertaker.

The *** graber! :)