Isn't Isreal the real problem in the Middle East?

I am an atheist so I have no religious preference. After watching the clip on 60 minutes about "Christians in the holly land" (Can also be found under that search term) I realized that Israel Israel makes 4.4 billion dollars a year off of tourism to the christian sites, What a perfect motive to seize... show more I am an atheist so I have no religious preference. After watching the clip on 60 minutes about "Christians in the holly land" (Can also be found under that search term)
I realized that Israel Israel makes 4.4 billion dollars a year off of tourism to the christian sites, What a perfect motive to seize Pakistan land. They say if you ever want to find the root of a problem, follow the money. Well 60 minutes did, and the problem is Israel.
Judaism and Muslims have been clashing for years, and Israel uses the Christians as a scape goat to say that the Muslims are after the Christians. This is not the case. Sure their are radicals that have attacked christian, but it is not the Muslim world as a whole. It is mainly Egyptian radicals, Which by the way, that is where most of the 911 hi hackers came from. So are the Muslims getting a bum rap ? Has Israel put the Muslims and Christians at war with each other ? Sounds like a case of divide and conquer to me.
But the fact still remains, the whole middle east knows that Israel is a major problem, and they want Israel destroyed, ( Can you blame them ) Israel knows they are not wanted in the middle east, but it is impossible for them to leave their 4.4 billion dollar nest egg, because Jews are attracted to money, like flies are to shyt.
So what has happened is, the bigger countries in the middle east have become targets to Israel, because Israel sees them as a threat. The U.S. government is fully aware of this, and has warned Israel not to take action against Iran until they get a green light.Because of the mere fact that we support Israel, we have become targets as well.