Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsChemistry · 8 years ago

Anyone extremely good at chemistry (particularly finding the # of neutrons/protons/electrons of an element)?

Fill in the blanks using the Periodic Table...

a) If the atomic number of an neutral atom is 25 then how many protons will be in the same atom?

b) If there are 77 electrons in a neutral atom then how many protons will be in the same atom?

c) A neutral atom with a mass number of 105 and an atomic number of 45 will have how many electrons?

d) Identify the symbol of a neutral atom containing 35 electrons.

e) What is the mass number of an atom with an atomic number of 30 and 32 neutrons?

f) An isotope of a neutral atom has 19 electrons and 22 neutrons? Give the atomic symbol of the element.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Best Answer

a) 25

b) 77

c) 45

d) Br

e) 30+32 = 62

f) K (subscript: 19 superscript: 19+22 = 41)

• 8 years ago

a. 25

b. 77

c. 45

d. Br

e. 97

f. K

• orsola
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

properly I gotta say that for the period of final 3 hundred and sixty 5 days's All-huge call activity Soriano hit the ball into the sales area looking area of the Giants stadium (i think of its in miraculous midsection container) and that abode Run substitute into completely over regarded via everyone and all evreyone substitute into thinking approximately substitute into Ichiro's ITP Homer and LaRussa's adverse administration via not putting in Pujols the entire activity even whilst he mandatory him i think of that that abode Run would have been remembered via everyone if would have observed precisely the place that ball landed. That would desire to be super annoying to do fairly for a miraculous handed hitter

• 8 years ago

a) 25

b)77

c)45

d)Br (Bromine)

e) 62

f)K(Potassium) (I searched in the net for this one)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

You need to read your text book.

• 8 years ago

This is so easy...you should learn it and we're not going to do your hw for you

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.