Could somebody translate this into Spanish?

I already have translated it but my mum says it's incorrect. Somebody experinced or spanish give me the correct text? I have tried. Hello, my name is Amber and I attend a secondary school called *****************, I am in year nine and I enjoy going to school. My favourite lessons are Science, History and... show more I already have translated it but my mum says it's incorrect. Somebody experinced or spanish give me the correct text? I have tried.

Hello, my name is Amber and I attend a secondary school called *****************, I am in year nine and I enjoy going to school. My favourite lessons are Science, History and English. I also like Maths, Spanish and French but I struggle in those lessons. When I am not at school I enjoy walking my dog or going to my friends house. Next weekend I am going to the seaside with my friends and our dogs. Yesterday I stayed at home because it was raining but I managed to finish my homework.

I dislike art and sometimes geography, I enjoy the subject and like the teachers but I don’t like the atmosphere in those lessons. My favourite teacher is (obviously) my Spanish teacher… and my Science teacher. I am beginning to regret choosing French for my GCSE but I enjoy my Spanish lessons when I attend them.
Update: Thanks ;D hope google translator wasnt used..