Is smoking a conspiracy to reduce the Worlds population?

Smoking cigarettes is STILL seen as cool but the REALITY is it causes heart disease,lung cancer,emphysema,diabetes, erectile dysfunction in men and decreased fertility in women.

And smokers die younger (As a rule)

So my question is this... Is smoking a conspiracy to reduce the worlds population.

Favorite Answer

Denis lol,,,,, I love this question, I haven't thought about this one.

Ohhhhhhh yes I think you might be right, not at the first instigation but of the continuation, Yes.

Population control is on the agenda.

Mind you it's quite expensive, all that medical care.

Come to think of it it's more likely to be done with flu vaccines and inoculations. Weaken the immune systems and any infection can kill.

I don't think anyone prefers one or the other if it happens it happens and man-kind will have to deal with it the best we can, whether it be war, famine, disease or natural disaster. Any of these can effect the whole planet on a global level and none are very appealing. Humans are resourceful, adaptable and resilient so what ever it is I'm sure we will survive (unless it's a comet like the one that killed the dinosaurs).

Smoking become a habit, addtictive for most smoker people. I think it is not a conspiracy to reduce the world population, but depend on each individual person wether if they can quit and save their own life.

• It's a conspiracy to make a lot of money. I'm not sure if it's to reduce the world's population.

It doesn't cause all those things you just listed, and my greate grandma lied to 90 dispite being a heavy smoker, and she never had cancer and neither do my uncles or aunties your just ignorant!

nope its a conspiracy about looking cool cus it does make you look cool. and its healthy for you i smoke and i only cough up black **** twice a day.

If it is, then there are a lot of stupid (or noble?) conspirators out there, considering they're the ones who'll die.

• Snipe

Abortion and Democrats do a better job.

No.... It's a tax issue

yeah.