Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

KARL ROVE is Anticipating an Obama Victory! Are YOU?!!?

After watching the White House Press Correspondents dinner, Obama definitely comes across as infinitely more cunning and intelligent than Mitt Romney.

This is my first election, and being a first year University student at NYU, I intend to go back to AZ and campaign for President Obama there. It'll be amazing if Arizona swings blue.

At this point, even Karl Rove is anticipating an Obama victory:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/karl-roves-elector...

OBAMA 2012.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGXzlRoNtHU&ob=av3e

All I do is win, WIN, win and if you're going to vote intelligently, HI5.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Karl Rove is an idiot. It's late April. No one can predict it now. It's too early and besides, several LEGITIMATE polls say its a tie. The liberal crap polls say its a landslide for Obama. For the sake of this country, Obama MUST loose!

Source(s): Amnesty sucks and so does Obama!
  • 9 years ago

yep, The corporations want Obama as their puppet. It's has been decided Obama will win, I think voter participation is just the illusion of democracy, The corporate elites decide who wins now, and they'll rigg the voting process if necessary to make it happen.

• C B
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

No he isn't, and I think it's funny how all the Obama supporters cannot site what he will do if re-elected. Why..

Because he hasn't even given ANY plan, yet, just in casse there is more free stuff involved, lets do that, despite 8.5% unemployment, record numbers losing their homes, 83 million fewer in th work force, 50% of college grads can't find jobs, let's keep with this plan. It's stunning to me the hatred and the vitrole of the left.

Gas has more than doubled, Obama put moratorium on drilling on federal lands, hint NO CARS RUN ON ALTERNATIVE FUELS< THEY RUN ON GAS>.

It's moronic and they want to keep with the same, God willing despite all the voter fraud that will occur, Obama will be done and millions of families can return to work and pick up the pieces of this disaster.

• Sam
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Yes.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Yes I support Obama the GOP are finnished

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Rove is not God.

EDIT: StephenG supports obama but he won't be able to vote for him since he's an Aussie. poor Stephen

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

yes indeed

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.