MLB asked in SportsBaseball · 9 years ago

What is your opinion of Bryce Harper being mooned by a fan on his 1st MLB hit?(video)?

I watched the game & thought it was hilarious what happened. Your thoughts?

The video link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=if6s7JypELc

Youtube thumbnail

• Fungo
    Favorite Answer

After watching a few other versions on Youtube, I've come to the conclusion - that during Harper's at bat, the fans were doing "The Wave". Several earlier pitches during Harper's at bat, the future "mooner" was just sitting on his expensive 'seat'.

It just happened at the time of Harper's hit, "The Wave" had returned to the 'behind' the plate section and the three now inebriated "fans" decided to stand and turn away from the field - with one exposing his buttocks.

Harper's hit and the "moon shot" was a total unfortunate timing coincidence. In the 'end', the Dodgers eventually came from 'behind' to wipe the Nationals in the 10th inning.

lol, I was watching the game, and I didn't even see the guy moon him until now.Well, Harper is a cocky kid who's going to have some fans, and some haters. Not everyone is going to like him.

I guess Bryce Harper wasn't the only @$$ in this video

It's funny as hell, and that fan deserves a cookie.