Will Derrick Rose also miss the Summer Olympics?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Troy
    Lv 5
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, he's going to miss it.

To user "im a man", are you an idiot? Do you know what karma is? Karma doesn't mean because someone gets hurt, someone who had NOTHING TO DO WITH THE INJURY will get hurt too. Karma card? More like dumbass moment.

• 9 years ago

a torn ACL takes anywhere from 6-9-12 months to heal. Sometimes even more. So yes, he will miss the olympics and probably some of next season

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

he will choke in the playoffs. He would not look waiting at that time. via no potential is he greater suitable than LeBron lol. i'm not even a LeBron fan (he's on my group so i don't hate him). the forged the Bulls have is amazingly reliable. Rose makes all of them greater suitable. yet whilst Rose is doing undesirable, the group is doing undesirable, and it is the reason he's the MVP. purely like how LeBron replaced into the MVP two times in a row. look at whilst he left the Cavs, look how undesirable they are lol. whilst a participant makes a distinction, in the media's eyes they are the MVP. lol Bruce Blitz is a great guy on youtube. he's impartial and tells it as that's.

• 9 years ago

Yes when u tear an acl u need about 6 months off from any sport. Its all good tho we have cp3 rondo deron williams westbrook. Were stacked. Oh and lebron lol US is going to destroy! Durant Kobe Lebron AND Wade all on the floor at the same time?! Lord have mercy

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yes. I don't wanna pull the karma card, but it's interesting that Spain lost PG Rubio to ACL injury and now USA lost PG Rose to ACL injury.

• Eric
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Yeah definetely. I say hell be out 8 months

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

hm

• 9 years ago

yeah

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.