Ivan asked in HealthMental Health · 9 years ago

I'm addicted....help?

My name is Ivan ...for a whole now I felt so sad and depressed about my life, whenever I'm mad or sad I go to porn as my comforter , it's what makes me forget about my problem .. For a while ..I'm tired of it , I honestly don't know what to do anymore ....I thnk about suicid daily I feel like my life is took dull n disappointing I'm done filters will never work I try to stay away from my computer .... Plz sum one put ther help me I'm typed of this ....... Plz I'm third of disappointing myself mu parents and most importantly. God

Doooont kill yourself please. Talk to someone, support seriously helps. Talk to me if you want! I dont wanna sound creepy. But, just dont kill yourself. Dont think like that. Find something else to do. Something else that can occupy your mind. Music is amazing, it fills you mind, drowns out your thoughts, you can't think. Focus on that (:

• Chris

You could try this:

www.pornaddictsanonymous.org/

Source(s): www.pornaddictsanonymous.org/