Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 9 years ago

Pregnancy question? ?

Can you get pregnant if a guy pulls out **** and then start having sex again.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • CMC
    Lv 6
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It's possible.If you aren't ready for a baby you should use condoms.Why put yourself in such a hard situation?

• 9 years ago

Yes you can.1. Because he may not have pulled out in time. My bf came but I saw him come ON me, like he pulled out there was nothing and after a few seconds he started to come on my leg...maybe too much info but w/e. 2. After coming there can still be sperm on his penis and that isn't the best idea to start having sex again. Without protection is worse, with I think wouldn't be much of a difference but I wouldn't know.

Source(s): Personal experience and research
  • 9 years ago

Yes! There are sperm in all fluid coming out of an erect penis . So pulling out will reduce the chances of getting pregnant but not eliminate them. If you are worried get a urine test and find out. The sooner you know and start vitamins and get prenatal care the better chances you will have a healthy baby. Good luck!

Source(s): Mother of 6 Grandmother of 2
  • 9 years ago

The pull out isnt a goid idea to begin with but putting it right bsck in is worse. You can get pregnant frim precum.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

sigh......of course you can. The pull out method is only about 75% effective. CONDOMS ARE WHAT ARE NEEDED!!!!!

• 9 years ago

Yeppers. That's a no brainerrrrrrrrrrrr

• 9 years ago

yes you can!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.