Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 9 years ago

Pregnancy question? ?

Can you get pregnant if a guy pulls out **** and then start having sex again.

• CMC
    Favorite Answer

It's possible.If you aren't ready for a baby you should use condoms.Why put yourself in such a hard situation?

Yes you can.1. Because he may not have pulled out in time. My bf came but I saw him come ON me, like he pulled out there was nothing and after a few seconds he started to come on my leg...maybe too much info but w/e. 2. After coming there can still be sperm on his penis and that isn't the best idea to start having sex again. Without protection is worse, with I think wouldn't be much of a difference but I wouldn't know.

Source(s): Personal experience and research

Yes! There are sperm in all fluid coming out of an erect penis . So pulling out will reduce the chances of getting pregnant but not eliminate them. If you are worried get a urine test and find out. The sooner you know and start vitamins and get prenatal care the better chances you will have a healthy baby. Good luck!

Source(s): Mother of 6 Grandmother of 2

The pull out isnt a goid idea to begin with but putting it right bsck in is worse. You can get pregnant frim precum.

sigh......of course you can. The pull out method is only about 75% effective. CONDOMS ARE WHAT ARE NEEDED!!!!!

Yeppers. That's a no brainerrrrrrrrrrrr

yes you can!