I NEED TRUTHFUL ANSWERS PLEASE.....?

so, there is this guy, I have seen in school for two years. Two years ago he would always stare at me because we had class at the same time, and would be in elevator together. He would only stare at me ( never talk or say hi).... now, two years later I finally told him that I like him, and asked him to coffee. He said he can't go because he is in a long distance relationship, and that he cant . When he sees me on the side of the hallway, he makes an effort to turn his head at me, and smile, and take off sunglasses to make eye contact. Today, I was waiting for the bus, and saw him at the light on motorcycle. I guess he saw me, he drove away when light turned green, BUT THEN I SAW HIM DRIVE PAST ME AGAIN. HE CAME BACK EVEN THOUGH HE WAS ON HIS WAY TO SCHOOL, HE MADE A CIRCLE AND DROVE PAST ME. he then sped away super fast, not like before....why?

a few days later I sent my friend to ask him his name( into the room where he was sitting on his computer. a few minutes before he has just said hi when he saw me downstairs)..... because I forgot it ( its a hard name) and she said that I was shy and wanted to know his name because I forgot, she told him that the girl he always sees and says hi to in this building ( i think he knew who she was talking about) but he said he was not comfortable telling her his name, and she left. Then i saw him outside that same day, but he did not say hi.

THE SEMESTER IS ALMOST AND I DONT THINK I WILL EVER SEE HIM, SHOULD I LEAVE A NOTE ON HIS CAR WITH MY NUMBER AND SAY WE COULD BE FRIENDS??

Favorite Answer

I don't think so. I think it's time to just move on