Why do I feel full and sick after eating little food?

I may just be paranoid since I only noticed this yesterday, but too days in a row is too much for me! I usually eat very small breakfasts like a bowl of cereal or half of a bagel. Yesterday for lunch I had two pieces of pizza and felt like bursting!! It was hard for me to eat the rest of the day even though I knew I had to. Today I actually had brownies and ice cream for breakfast and a pretzel for lunch/dinner. My mind is used to being hungry at certain points in the day, so I eat anyway but I feel sick and full and huge after.. I'm a 19 year old female and I weight approximately 120 lbs, I've never had a problem with my weight, I do have a fast metabolism, and I've never been able to eat as much as my friends, but this just isn't normal.

Sorry for the huge explanation, I'd just like to know if I should be worried or not. Please help!

LPS

I meant LSP

And thanks for the answers guys, that's what I thought. It is odd thought that my stomach isn't allowing me to put as much food in it as I used too.. My diet hasn't changed much.

Favorite Answer

You simply might have a naturally small stomach. If you're worried you may not be getting enough nutrients, try slowly eating a little more every day. Your stomach will get larger.

And the 'full and sick' feeling is just you feeling very full. Continue to eat larger and larger amounts and this will happen less often.

This is normal, good luck!

When I eat I get sick to my stomach and I feel full and I can't eat anymore. This has been happening for a few months now. I weigh exactly 140 pounds and I've never had a problem with my weight either. Idk what it could be I've tried searching for answers on the internet and I still can't find anything..

Stomach Full After Eating Little

I found the book to be very informative and easy to read.

I've lost 17 pounds in 12 days, I'm just concerned that I'm losing too much weight, too quickly. I will admit I haven't followed the guide exactly. I'm not sticking perfectly to the listed foods and meal plans (but mostly) and doing very little exercise, but the weight keeps flying off.

It clearly works and if I'd followed it exactly I think it would scare the living daylights out of me because of the amount that I'd lose. So thanks again for the information. I've never purchased anything like this before because they are usually full of trash, but 3WD has been a pleasant surprise.

Get started today!

OMG. look at our screen names! :3

haha, anywaysss... a few years back I had an eating disorder (I know you don't) but I would lie and tell my doctor I didn't eat (my mom told him I didn't eat) because I didn't ever have an appetite or when I ate my stomach felt too full too fast, he told me it's because when you get used to eating small meals or not eating your stomach shrinks so when you try to eat or eat more than youre used to your stomach isn't big enough for it so it hurts...he also gave me appetite stimulators looool :)