Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkEntertaining · 9 years ago

15th birthday slumber party ideas?

I turn 15 in july, i know its a little premature, but i enjoy planning. I am going to have between 10-20 girls sleepover one weekend after my birthday as celebration. I have been to many boring parties, and I most definitely don't want it to be a boring party!

the girls will be between entering sophmore & college freshman year

im not looking to go out of the house for anything because i am lacking transportation for people, or the money. lol CHEAP.

i really want it to be a fun party.SO, any ideas will definitely helpp! :D

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Why are girls so much older than you coming to your party? Do you have friends of your own age?

We made music videos at my friend's 15th birthday (10 years ago), did face masques, dyed hair with temporary dye, and ran around in a thunderstorm.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Bring one boy (a brother or somethin) and make him into one of the girls for the night! do his hair and makeup, paint his nails and get him a dress. Then if you ever get bored throughout the night just get him all cleaned up and start over! He'll probably be okay with all the attention so just see what happens!

• 9 years ago

The food is popcorn, juice, hotdog after you have the foods get a few of your cool games them get some movies too get some pillow and sleeping bag don't forget a blanket too

• 9 years ago

Pool party? Movies and icecream.. haha. For mine I invited girls over and we watched movies and did our nails and stuff.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Bake, watch movies, play games, do each others make up, pillow fight, fangirl over one direction :L xx

• 9 years ago

bake a cake or watch movies

• 9 years ago

get pizza an watch movies

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.