xbox live banned forever?

This email is to notify you that your Xbox LIVE account privileges have been permanently suspended due to inappropriate gameplay and/or system abuse. These actions have been determined to be severe, repeated, and/or excessive.

The conduct that caused this suspension may include, but is not limited to:

Exploiting game bugs or glitches

Network interference

Player feedback abuse

Complaint abuse

Console tampering

and i didnt do shxt wtf

Favorite Answer

Buy a PS3. Though you will actually have to become significantly better at the game as PS players are far more talented.

Im notably specific U Can If U Have Any 48Hour Trials To Spare Plz tell Me And deliver Me One i will return The desire possibly supply U An Xtra Microsoft Card as quickly as I get the possibility merely Mail Be A Code and then remark My Questoin positioned deliver and that i will supply It 5 Stars As maximum suitable answer If U Do Me The desire(:

• I would not doubt if it was just an error in there system, as on almost every large site there will be the case of someone getting banned because of an error.

• Milk84

Phone support doesn't handle bans so don't call them. You can ask in the suspension forum here http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/...

contact xbox live but if they do everything they can to avoid you (they have done this to me) you call the support website for xbox live and schedule a call to your house where you tell them whats happened