how do i proxy an ip?

hello,

recently i made a free ventrilo server and in the tutorial it told me 2 go 2 a web site 2 check my ip so id and it said my ip and on the bottom of the ip it said no proxy detected n every day i have 2 go back 2 the web site 2 see my new ip to connect 2 my ventrilo server and then i have 2 send the ip 2 all my friends so they can get on.

if any 1 can help me tht would be great

Favorite Answer

I don't think you want a proxy.

You need something like no-ip.com to update a subdomain that people can go to.

You can make a free account at no-ip.com and register a sub-domain, then run a program that updates your IP address to that subdomain.

So lets say you registered jovany.no-ip.com and updated your ip address to it (either by visiting the no-ip page or the program that updates automatically) then you would just give your friends jovany.no-ip.com and they would be directed to your server.

I'm assuming you made a home server on a home connection with an ISP without static IPs.

Great news for you if that is the problem. There is a great site that will let you do exactly what you want. It's free or at least it used to be. I'll link you in the source.

actual Ip skill an IP via which you would be able to get right of entry to the internet immediately or time-venerated as public ip besides the place as proxy ip skill a private ip which desires a proxy server to get right of entry to internet that's continually good to have a private or proxy ip coz its plenty confusing to hack while you're having a proxy ip particularly than actual ip