how to get rid of warts?

my sister has 7 or 8 warts on her left knee and she has tried everything, from going to the dermatologist to get it removed twice, cell food, caster oil, exc. i want to find out how to remove a wart without wart remover. things such a putting bleach on it, or Advil, exc. i want to know how to get it off without a huge scar. also i want a real answer not just someone trying to get credits. and if you give me an answer that works i WILL give you 10 credits. ;-) and the last thing. it does not matter if you are the first one or the last one to answer my question, i just wanted you to know that you do not have to be the first one if you want to answer

• Mike B
    Favorite Answer

Supposedly, keeping a swatch of duct tape over the wart will remove them.

However, warts are typically caused by a virus.

I had one on my hand for about 2 years. I used the acid liquid that they sell in shops. (there are many different brands it depends where you are. Ask the pharmacist). They're easy to find but not very effective. The best thing to do is to use that and scrape at it a lot. I also used the scholl spray bottle. Its a very cold substance that you put the wart for a few seconds. It weakens it. No treatment works on its own really. You really have to rub the wart with something like a nail file. Dont give up when you think its gone. You have to keep going for a while or it will fight back.

try duct tape