Pokemon Dream World doesn't work for me. Details inside.?

I log in, open the Dream World part, and it loads. Fennel appears telling me about the 1 hour time limit and I click continue. It loads twice this time, then shows the paper/flower loading thing, before going to a white screen, fading to grey at the bottom. It plays music, but does no more than that. Is this a common bug, or is there some way to fix it?

• Galdr
    Favorite Answer

I think it's just a bug because it happened to me not long ago when I logged on, actually. I just signed out of PGL, then logged back on and it worked all right. Have you tried doing this? Just log out and resign back in? This doesn't affect your limit, since you'll have enough time to do what you came to do, etc.

Source(s): As stated, I experienced this as well.
  • botti

It'll take five mins or longer, it is dependent upon how busy the Dream World servers presently are nevertheless as soon as your recreation saves once you positioned your Pokémon to sleep then it is reliable to watch for the Dream World to replace whilst the DS is off.

Open a new tab while the old one is still open and try again. It also could be your having long loading times.