Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 9 years ago

BASKETBALL: OKC fans, the most annoying fans in the league?

You have no idea how annoying it is to be living in Seattle to see all these idiots walking around talking about how loyal they are to OKC. Nigguh just because they used to be in Seattle doesn't make you a non bandwagoner, where were you 3 years ago when they were poop?

CANT STOP OKC bro I really wanna fight you

The most annoying fans? Probably not. I think the Heat fans are pretty annoying, and mostly all bandwagoners. I'd probably say Philly fans are too, just because Philly fans are in like every sport, so I don't see why basketball would be any different.

As for OKC fans in Seattle, I wouldn't call them all bandwagoners. I don't know how I'd feel if I was a fan of a hometown team (as we have none here) and they left, and I can imagine some people being upset and hating the team for leaving, but you'd basically either have to pick a brand new team from scratch, or stick with the franchise you've been a fan of. I can see a lot of people sticking with the franchise after they moved, and that doesnt make them bandwagoners. As for where they were 3 years ago when they were poop, they were probably still there, but what are they gonna say about a team thats not good. You dont hear much from Bobcats and Wizards fans here, doesnt mean there arent any. They just dont have anything to say.

Yeah, a group of three 23 year olds aren't going to win the championship. There team is literally the same since last year, yeah they improved big deal and other teams didn't? They probably couldn't beat the pacers in a 7 game series...

These 2 idiot okc fans on this forum saying they'll "8-peat" Yeah okay.

Source(s): dallas in 6
  • Lives in OKC,but the most annoying fans now in the league is heat fans, didn't know where did all the bulls fan gone to though.

i'm an OKC fan (form of) and that i form of agree.. I in undemanding terms all started watching the NBA approximately 2 months in the past and that i stay in the U. S. stay fits are uncommon (ESPN shows like one sport a nighttime, which I checklist and watch in the day), one time they confirmed the Thunder and that i in my view enjoyed Durant (in the previous looking out his PPG checklist) and that i've got been following them ever by using fact.. so yeah, i'm very dumb in the NBA and the heritage of it, so if I supply any thoroughly untrue and undesirable solutions, please do not hate haha

Thunder are the only sports team in OKC and their fans are the best you will find in the nba.

Thunder in 6

I feel you bro. Don't let these OKC trash talker fans get to you. Just remember that Seattle actually has an NBA title while OKC does not.

Guess what? When a team moves, there HAS to be new fans in the city they move to

Calling people living in OKC bandwagoners because they like the team IN their city is stupid, just like you.

I actually feel bad for OKC fans. What the f*** is there to do in Oklahoma? lol

Super Sonics in 4 games.

• ?

yes

Dallas in 5