what should i put inside my secret room? an ideas?

My room is Black, gray, glitter & accent of hot pink. it connects to my bathroom then my closet and through my shoe case its a hidden door to my secret room, any ideas on what i should actually put inside my secret room? what color scheme? Any ideas at all? HELP!

Favorite Answer

Well, first of all make sure that secret room is safe for you to occupy- it needs proper ventilation, first of all, and any electrical work in there needs to be done properly to prevent fires.

Second of all, what goes in it would depend on the size of the room. If it is small, maybe a bean bag and a small table. If it is larger, maybe a daybed. Perhaps keep your journal in there and other momentos.

If you want the room to feel cozy, use warm colors. If you want it to be cheery, use bright colors. Light colors will give it a bigger appearance, darker colors will make it feel smaller.

I, personally, would not go for any theme- just let it be eclectic (filled with different things you like).

Narnia, huh? What's your fave color. Accents in that color. Look on a colorwheel and the color directly opposite that is a complimentary color. Hope I helped.

Secret rooms through your shoe case??? Drugs anyone?