Free universal studio on my birthday?

i heard today that if you go to universal studios or disney world on your birthday you go free to all the parks if you show your i.d or passport. is that true?

Favorite Answer

That is completely false. There is nothing for your birthday except maybe a button and if you are staying on property they may sing Happy Birthday. That is about it

I'm not sure but I highly doubt it especially with Disney and universal. I went to disney last week and it was close to my brothers birthday and just gave him a button. At Disney they would give you a button saying "I'm celebrating" "or happy birthday".

um idk where you heard that but its absolutely not true!!!

DISNEY WORLD did have the get in for free on your b-day but you had to sign up in advance and receive a voucher and show your ID when picking up your ticket to show it was actually your b-day THAT DAY.

but um that was WAAAAAAY back in 2009!!!

a dn universal studios has never had a promo like that.

and disney world and universal studios are two completely different places!!!

Source(s): been to disney world 48 times. my next two trips are already booked for september 6-13 and november 21-25 been to universal orlando several times.

No