Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 9 years ago

Why do so many people my age (14) watch My Little Pony? (Boys and girls alike)?

I personally think it is for little girls yet half the people in my grade watch My Little Pony including the "badass skaker" and everyone calls him (cept for me im way tougher than that wanna be gangsta)

• 7many
    Favorite Answer

xD Its a really well put together show. Sure, it's a about ponies, but there are so many subtle adult jokes, play on words. The characters are as great as the voice actors. I adore it - and I'm d*mn well proud of it!

Age 15.

• Ryan

here look at a few clips from the show only pick the ones that you like the sound of.

funny/epic battle with changelings (things that take the form of other ponies) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7-wndCgLMU

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

Adult Reference to rated R movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhNc6NGYWzA

Youtube thumbnail

and yes hasbro did say it was a shout out to the older fans of the show:)

Do little girls drink alcohol? i think not http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rt3y4jkVvr0

Youtube thumbnail

yes so i could go on how there is adult humor and some other cool battles but i don't want to make a huge article. all that really needs to be said is that the maker of the show (unlike the old makers of the older one) thought about the older audience and made it fun for both kids and adults. I mean sure if you hate cartoons that Focus more on humor then action sure you will hate the cartoon. But lot's of people like comedy based cartoons and that is how equestria was made.....O sorry i mean and that is why so many in your grade love the cartoon.

Source(s): 24 year old fan of the show....yes you heard me.

Well, I find it pretty good.

First of all, each character has a unique personality, and they all have flaws and such, blablah. It's pretty surprising to see that a children's show's characters aren't all Mary-Sues.

Secondly, the animation is really smooth and very high quality.

[Insert tons of other reasons here]

^Sorry, there's tons more to say, but i'm just lazy.

All summed up: It's awesome.

Source(s): I've seen the show.
  • Because its funny, cheery and appealing to look at.

Never judge a book by its cover i always say....Look deeper into the show and you'll understand its awesomeness

Sometimes i just want to watch kid shows, I prefer strawbery shortcake berry bitty adventures though. :D OH **** that was a typefull

its actually a pretty awesome show that really makes you feel good. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Source(s): 18 y/o brony

It's kind of an internet joke. I've actually tried watching the show, and can barely stand it but it has it's good points actually lol

Its this weird internet craze. It started on a website called 4chan. Trust me, my 19 year old friend watches it. Its so weird.

I don't know,but I bet think don't really watch it though. Have you see middle scholars or high scholars wearing sesame clothing,but don't watch the show. That's the same thing.