I miss Invader Zim ? :(?

I miss this TV show. A lot. So much that, I turned myself into an entire Jhonen Vasquez fan, and I read all 7 JtHM comic books, which were AMAZING.

But here are the real questions:

Should Jhonen continue Invader Zim by writing it as a comic book?

What should I buy on Amazon for $50 or less thats worth the money (Invader Zim merchandise)?

Should I keep my hopes up for Nick and/or Jhonen to bring back the show?

Who's your favorite character and why?

PS, for the merchandise question, I already have a Gir shirt that says Beware Of DOOM :D

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be specific with what i should purchase on Amazon ? I was thinking a plushie or something, a link would be greaat. Please. );

Also, I have a complete hatred for Nick. Absolutely hate them for cancelling all the greatest shows. Instead of Nick, it should be called the Spongebob Channel, because thats all they ever air...

Favorite Answer

We all miss it )=. Nicktoons still airs it, but its not enough!

I hope he continues it as a comic book

You should by a Gir Hat. Like this http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://3.bp.bl...

Nah, its probably done T_T

I always assumed Gir was everyone's favorite character!!! lol

I think they should but I don't know if they will.

Anything that you want that is of that. I haven't really watched that show so I can't help much here. Sorry.

I would if I were you because they brought back many other shows that they ended. :)

Who's your favorite character and why?

I can't answer this one sorry. I haven't really seen the show.

Nick is dead along with CN. They cancelled the show right after the September 11th attacks. Amazon or even Ebay may even have the items you are looking for. I miss the 90s and early 2000s.

• oneill

Oh heck definite. That teach grow to be so splendidly, brilliantly twisted. it is accessible to observe at once on Netflix splendid now. i don't understand how long it is going to final, so which you may greater perfect watch it. go now! Or i'm going to... soften your face off or somethiiiing!

very confusing task. query in a search engine. this could help!