When do you think is a good time to have another baby?

We have a 2 year old little girl named Illexus, she turned 2 in December... She's a little advanced for her age, LOVES playing with baby dolls!... She has a new baby cousin and she asked me if she could have a ''new baby'' LOL. So when do you think would be a good time to have another bundle of joy? :)

8 Answers

Relevance
  • I think now would be a good time to start.

Who knows how long it'll take for you to conceive and then you've got a further 9 months.

That 'could' bring your daughter up to about 3.1/2 years of age.

She'll more than likely be out of nappies and starting nursery.

But at the end of the day, the desision is completely yours to make!

My twins were only 18 months when I had my son!

That's THREE children under the age of 2!

THREE nappies to change DAILY!!!

LOL

But I did it........and you can too!

;-)

Source(s): Mum to 3.1/2 year old twin girls & a little boy who will be 2 next week!!!
  • 9 years ago

How old r u? And the best time is when u both r ready do cctv u want another baby now vb cause i if u do get to work she will be almost 4 probably by the time its born im guessing it takes a little bit to get pregnant. But closer in age the better

• 9 years ago

Well if she's potty trained I would say now, if not wait until she's potty trained that way you dont have two kids in diapers (some people are okay with having multiple kids in diapers, but im not).

My daughter will be one next month and my husband and I agree that's the best decision for our family. :)

Good Luck!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

They say about 2 and a half is ideal spacing for siblings. Next time think of a better name that won't get the poor kid bullied on the playground and rejected by employers.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

This seems like a good spacing to me! By the time conception and pregnancy your little girl might be three. That's great spacing!!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

i say if your up to it do it now. she'll be three when they are born and 4 when they turn one. great spacing

• 9 years ago

when ur stable with cash and stuff

• A S D
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Now...if you wait to long it will be harder on her!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.