Jorge asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 9 years ago

What is this haircut called plz help? :)?

I waana know were i can get this hair cut

5 Answers

  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    It's called a "dipshit" and you can get it at the haircut booth at an anime convention.

  • 9 years ago

    Looks like a mohawk.

  • 9 years ago

    @humanteethproduction bet you get a dipshyt haircut everytime when your baking a chocolate cake in toilet., BTW NO IDEA WHAT THAT HAIRSTYLE IS :)You could try searching at internet, Hairstyles, then see which one look like it

  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

    Short bob

    I call it mushroom


  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

    it looks like pauly d haha

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.